In today’s world, dentistry does not have to be a feared science. With 21st century technology, we can now deliver state-of-the-art care with comfort and convenience. We no longer have to settle for old, ugly, cracked, silver fillings. Nor do crowns have to have metal edges showing at the gum line. Orthodontics can be done without metal, and teeth can be white and beautiful.
In short, we can all enjoy the advancements of modern general and cosmetic dentistry. The restorations placed today are very conservative, and after final placement, will be both virtually invisible and better for the tooth. These wonderful advancements in dentistry are not only natural, but also long-lasting.
So many dental offices throughout the country still practice with the old-fashioned dental philosophy, but at The Centre for Contemporary Dental Concepts you will receive the latest in dental technology. Our office has hundreds of hours of expanded continuing education to better serve you and your dental needs.
Here is an idea of what we have to offer with regard to modern dentistry and improved patient comfort:
- Natural “tooth-colored” composite fillings
- Advanced whitening
- Conservative and undetectable onlays (less aggressive than crowns)
- More comfortable and effective anesthesia and sedation
- Digital x-rays (less x-ray exposure)
- Laser cavity detection
- Optical magnification (2.5X with loupe eyewear)
- FDA approved migraine and tension headache therapy
- Computer imaging and intra-oral cameras
- Movies or music while you are treated
- Warm blankets for extra comfort
- Lemon-scented facial towels
- Fresh baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies (just remember to brush after)
- “Five star” service for you and your family
- Come and see us– you won’t believe what you have been missing. We are happy to show you what a trip to a top-notch cosmetic dentist should be like.
You may also visit Gold Dust Laboratory at http://www.golddust.org/ to learn more about dental restorations.