Invisalign® Clear Braces
Are you self-conscious about your smile? Do you need braces, but don’t want to be referred to as a “metal mouth?”
Luckily for you, The Centre for Contemporary Dental Concepts is a top-notch Invisalign provider– the alternative to painful, inconvenient, embarrassing metal braces!
Dr. Smallwood is a strong advocate for utilizing Invisalign clear braces technology, and has been a premiere Invisalign dentist for five years. Dr. Smallwood is a well-respected cosmetic dentist, especially with regards to Invisalign.
In fact, he is an Invisalign consultant all around the United States, teaching dentists how to more effectively provide Invisalign services for patients. He has participated in speaking engagements around the country, as well as shared his insights with other dentists via podcasts.
Why choose us as your Invisalign dentist?
- Dr. Trent Smallwood has a proven track record of relentless hard work, passion, and dedication to the dental field, which helps distinguish him as a top-notch cosmetic dentist in Phoenix.
- Specializing in Invisalign, his accolades, affiliations, and expertise permit him to produce extraordinary, flawless smiles for each of his patients. You are not just visiting any dentist, you will be meeting with one of the top-notch Invisalign dentists in the country!
- We work with our patients to ensure that you are comfortable and confident before any work is done. As a patient, you are our #1 priority, and we are here to serve you!
The Many Benefits of Invisalign
- It is a virtually invisible method to straighten your teeth. In the past, metal braces were the only option, but with advancements in Invisalign technology, we can correct your smile and improve your self-esteem at the same time.
- Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment approved by the FDA. We are not talking about some “experimental apparatus” that may or may not work. Invisalign gets results!
- Unlike metal braces, Invisalign clear braces can be easily removed for eating or other important occasions. If you have to attend an important event, just take your braces off.
- Invisalign works over a period of 1-2 years, and most Invisalign dentists recommend changing aligners every 2 weeks. It is important to come see your dentist for periodic checkups in order to monitor your progress.
Contact us today!
If you live in the Phoenix, Tempe, or Scottsdale areas and are looking for an Invisalign dentist who can straighten your teeth and make your smile glisten with clear braces, then come see Dr. Trent Smallwood at The Centre for Contemporary Dental Concepts. Call today to schedule your appointment or consultation!